Saturday, December 6, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Ben, Heather, Carlie, Ray and I spent the evening decorating the tree in the Family room and having cookies and hot chocolate. I love having the tree decorated but, I hate spending all day by myself to do it. It is much more fun with help. This tree is 12 feet tall. I know cool huh!. The room it is in is two stories tall, so it would look really funny to have a 6 foot tree in there. It takes a really tall ladder and daughter to reach all the tall spots.






Ray gets to put the top on the tree, he also gets to bring it up from the basement and fluff it out. He does not do anymore of the decorating then that.
Cynthia

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

When I was kid we had a front room that was two stories tall and my memories as a kid was going out and cutting down a tree and getting this tree in the house and decorating it. We would get the tallest tree we could get. We always put the tree right by the stairs so we could all helep decorate it but the tallest tree we had in that room was 16'. Oh how I wish we had a room to where we could put a 12' or 16' tree in and decorate it. BTW the tree looks beautiful.