Friday, January 16, 2009

Finish

I need to "Finish" some things. It is really bugging me lately that I am not completing things that I start.
These pictures are of my scarpbook room it is trashed and needs to be cleaned.
Wrapping area
Unfinished projects.




printer and cricut

The table in the basement, the floor by my island, the island.













My chair, ummm can't sit on it, too much stuff, my desk.






This is Christmas things that I need to go through and put away.













I have so many unfinished projects!! They are overwhelming me at the moment. So, I decided to take a picture of each of the ones that need attention "now".
Hopefully this will make me accountable for getting them done.



Spinner project,
Crochet wristers,
Christmas ornaments
Acrylic Halloween album.








Daily December album,
A day in my life,
Recipe rolodex for my kids





Wow, this is so much, I need to get off the computer and get busy.
Cynthia

1 comment:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I absolutely love your scrapping space. How fun. Good luck on all your projects.