Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kitchen Before and After

In October I decided to refinish my cabinets in my kitchen here is the before picture




And here is the after. I really like how they turned out.

Notes from a Cottage Industry has some great instructions if you want to check out her blog

http://acottageindustry.typepad.com/a_cottage_industry/2007/09/the-moment-weve.html

I also traded out the big table with my old dinning room table (I have had it for 24 years) without the leaf. I painted it and distressed it. I found and bought two wing chairs off of KSL for $50.00 each !! It makes the eat in kitchen a little more cozy for just Ray and I to sit and have a nice warm drink and read the paper.


Cynthia

4 comments:

Frank, Heidi and Family said...

I love it. They are gorgeous.

Erin said...

Hello!! Lately I've been meaning to search to see if I could find your blog but here you are!! We can't believe it's really been this long since we've seen you, I think it was clear back when Shiloh was born. Man, so much for good intentions. We're planning on paying you a visit in the next little bit, though, so you can count on that. We're excited for you to meet our new #2, he's a doll. And we're excited to hear about your #2 coming in August! You're getting your wish for grandkids. You can add our blog to yours, that's totally fine. We're looking forward to seeing you and are glad to hear that all is going well. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it! And I really like what you did with the table--and the chairs look way comfy...

Tiffany B said...

This is beautiful Cynthia!