to learn more about the temple and to see more constrution photos.
We are so thrilled to be involved in all the activities that will be happening during the open house and dedication.
I have been working on an alter cloth for the new temple. I need to be finished by April 1st which means I need to really be dedicated to getting it finished. I will post some pictures of it as I get a little further along.
It is so wonderful to have a Temple in our backyard. It will bring many blessings to our area and our family. We won't have any excuses now! It is so close and convenient for our use to bless others with our service.
Public Open House: 1 June–1 August 2009 Dedication: 14–16 August 2009
I will post more about the open house tickets when it becomes available.
Cynthia

No comments:
Post a Comment